Not all offers are worth promoting, we only hand pick quality offers. Over 50% of our offers are denied before Launch.
Our 90% of our Advertisers are Direct and remaining 10% from Top agencies.
We currently host more than one hundred offers, all tested successfully, with extensive categories, ranging from lead generation to CPS to Free Trials.
We understand the power of Data Analysis, at Affoy you can Capture and monitor campaign analytics by sale, lead or registration in real-time on our simple to use User Interface with Cutting-edge Technology.
You can Analyze your data at a granular level, broken down by creative, affiliate,sub-id, product, date, location and more.
Unlike other affiliate networks we provide all our active affiliates dedicated account managers who not only help you with routine tasks but also with our collective insights on what works and what Not as per your traffic type.
For our Preferred Affiliate Partners we go a extra mile with with our Exclusive Special Affiliate Payouts coupled with VIP support from our best account managers.
Not only we negotiate the best payouts with our advertisers but we also keep our commissions minimum so that you get the best payout to get highest return for your traffic.
Tracking issues can eat a big part of your profits. We understand right tracking platform is the most important tool for every affiliate.Therefore we use Hasoffer, one of the best tracking platform on the market, which supports and work flawlessly with all tracking methods like image/iframe pixels as well as Server-to-Server tracking.
We love to work with people who love to experiment with different Paid media.If you promote with paid traffic and is looking for help with same do let us know?
With our media buying experience, we can advise you on Adwords, PPV, Pop-Ups and social media. We have a special section named affiliate Guides designed for both beginners as well as experts that offers in depth insights on media buying and campaign promotion strategies that works best. Moreover, we are always here to answer your questions.
These guys are Go-Getters. In just a short span of few months, they have proven their capabilities. Knowledge is their asset and determination is what drives them.
Good luck and long way to go!!!
It has been an exceptional sales journey. Their reps have always been forthright in their communications and have always given us their full and undivided attention. The team have been proactively supportive of our vision and have made sure our long-term goals and profitable growth strategies for our affiliate channels are aligned and synonymous with theirs.
Bhanu Prasanna Raju
We have a great experience with Affoy. Our Account Manager is maintaining everything very well. Quick response and Satisfactory answers are the key-factors at Affoy. Network performance playing the main role while working with Affoy, It made very clear bonding between us.
Sign Up for a Affiliate Account
Please Note : We are very selective in approving affiliates, our affiliate approvals are subject to prior approval by Affoy affiliate team. On average Only 50% of Affiliate applications are approved. We are incredibly committed to maintaining the quality of traffic, leads, installs and sales we provide to our advertisers. We only approve affiliates who pass our quality criteria.
Please spend a moment to explain your inventory, your past experience in affiliate marketing and keep the note sufficiently comprehensive.
It generally takes 2-3 days to get approval depending on the volumes of applications pending.If your application is approved you will get an automated email with your login details. On login, you can see all available campaigns for Promotion.
You can also get approved to Affoy on the same day you sign up with three easy steps. Post Sign up and email confirmation simply call our office during normal business hours instead of waiting for them to contact you.