EARN MORE FROM YOUR INDIAN TRAFFIC AND GENERATE MORE SALES AND LEADS FROM INDIA

AFFOY -  INDIAN CPA AFFILIATE NETWORK 

Affiliate marketing has the potential to make millions for you Provided that you choose right Affiliate        Network Partners for Picking offers to Promote.

Affoy hosts hundreds of direct CPA Offers of Popular Indian  Brands. We are a leading CPA network based out of India and if you’re looking to promote affiliate offers within this region, you have come to the right place. 

The Affiliate Marketing Industry in India is growing at a rapid pace and will be reaching USD 900 million by 2025. There is an enormous opportunity for affiliate marketers and merchants alike, to succeed through this marketing avenue within India. 

 

Find New Offers

Choose from Affiliate Programs of 100+ Indian and International Brands. Easily Generate tracking Links, Banners and e-mail creatives to add to your website, newsletter or blog. Get paid for sales, leads, Installs or clicks as per Campaign Type.

Find new Affiliate Partners

Reach thousands of quality Affiliates working with us. Get Started today and reach vast new audiences by accessing our gigantic base of exclusive affiliates specializing in all major online Traffic types.

INDIAN AFFILIATES

Affoy currently runs affiliate campaigns for 100+ Indian Brands, all offers are tested successfully, with extensive categories, ranging from lead generation to CPS to Free Trials. Unlike other networks in the regions, our 90% of our Advertisers are Direct and remaining 10% from Top agencies.

The high-quality Indian advertisers on our platform offer affiliate programs for a wide variety of Verticals, with high commissions and high conversion rates, so you can feel confident promoting offers through the Affoy Affiliate network. 

We provide our Affiliates with best Tracking technology available with custom tools and always with most competitive payouts in Industry. We facilitate fast payments with direct bank transfers.

 

INDIAN CPA ADVERTISERS

With more than thousands of quality Indian affiliates working with Affoy India Affiliate Network Platform, it’s a network you simply cannot afford to ignore. 

Thousands of times every day, we connect Indian brands with their next customer.  

Our affiliates generate traffic, sales, leads through a range of traffic sources, including content, email marketing, PPC, PPV, Native, social media, display, and mobile. 

We are always committed to maintaining the quality of traffic we provide to our advertisers. Our affiliate team only approve those affiliate applications who pass our quality criteria ensuring that only the best affiliates are available to grow your affiliate program.